Role Management is available for Autoplay Users and users who are assigned to the 'Role Manager Admin' role.
This Support Article provides an overview of how Role Management is administered and the Reporting options. Please see the following article(s) for more information.
In 20.8.1 we improved the way Notifications are handled within selected roles. Where previously in app Notifications, Email and SMS notifications were controlled via a single 'Notifications' check box we've now added the ability to specify for each user the specific type of notification the user wants to receive.
We've also simplified the Bulk Notification Settings which give AutoPlay and users with the Role Manager Admin role more control and efficiency when managing large sets of User notifications. Any Bulk setting will prompt you to overwrite the individual settings for each user. Any changes to the individual User after this will supersede the Bulk macro setting, The Bulk setting is simply a tool to make selecting notification settings easier - the ticks against each individual user are what is acknowledged when Notifications are sent out.
When using the Bulk Notification Settings function there will be up to three types of notifications depending on what is available for that particular role;
- Send Emails (if a Email notification exists you can set up Email notifications to go to the selected group of users)
- Send SMS (if a SMS notification exists you can set up SMS notifications to go to the selected group of users)
- Send Notifications (if a in app notification exists you can set up in app notifications to go to the selected group of users)
When you have ticked the types of notifications you want to bulk add you can then select the types of users you want to add this to;
- All Managers (selecting this in the drop down will add whatever notification types are ticked to any user ticked as 'Manager' in the role)
- User (selecting this in the drop down will add whatever notification types are ticked to ALL users in the role - Managers and Non-Managers alike)
- None (no bulk setting will apply - can be used to clear all individual user settings)
From the three dot menu option on the Grey Menu bar is a Reporting Option with two reports available.