Test Drives can be assigned to a Sales Person. Users in this drop down field are determined by users who have the Kiosk role but are not flagged as a Manager.
On completion of the Customer Details and click of 'LOOKUP' or on click of 'ADD' a search is done on existing customers to find an existing match. To ensure Customer privacy - Dealers have the ability to configure the role to allow a Customer Lookup to be done either by;
1. A salesperson entering a pin on click of Lookup (select Role Attribute 'Allow Similar Customer Search with PIN)
- On populating customer details and any mandatory fields on the Test Drive on click of Lookup, user will be prompted to enter a PIN, and will then be able to proceed with creating the Test Drive. click HERE for more information on creating Test Drives.
2. A Customer match is only made on the Drivers Licence Number provided (no Role Attribute selected)
- The Lookup option does not display but on SAVE the search is done automatically. If a match is found on either the Drivers Licence number or the mobile number then a the existing Customer Record is used. This will be used without any prompting to the user.
- Any existing Customer Record fields that are different to the Test Drive will be overwritten, with the exception of blank Test Drive fields, these will NOT overwrite existing Customer Record fields.
- In addition, On click of the SAVE/ADD then the existing Leads will display with the option to add a Test Drive or Appraisal to the existing Lead.
- If a match is not made or a Drivers Licence number is not supplied then the Test Drive can be created as normal.
If the first option is selected the Pin number is set up on the My Details page. In the Details Section is a new field called User PIN. There is an option to generate a PIN or enter your own.
Populate Test Drive Details
- Complete Lead Type, Source and Campaign
- Select Listing by clicking the 'SELECT' button next to Listing. This will bring up a list of available Yards and listings with a keyword search function.
- Click ADD.
- The Test Drive has been completed and will be assigned to the selected 'Salesperson' for managing as required. See the Support Guide Overview - Test Drives for more information.