Overview - F&I Form (Finance Form)
The F&I Form (Finance and Insurance Form) is available to anyone who has the 'F&I Form Role'.
- Users will only be able to add the form to existing Leads.
- The Form displays all Listing, Customer, Second Customer and Appraisal information, with a Finance Quote section that can then be triggered for approval and then converted into Finance.
The following Support Guide provides an overview on how the Finance Form is used.
- Role Management - F&I Role
- How to Create a F&I From (Finance and Insurance Form)
- Approving and Converting a F&I Form (Finance and Insurance Form)
- Searching for a F&I Form (Finance and Insurance Form)
- Setting Up a Finance and Insurance Provider
Role Management - Finance Form (F&I Form)
Role Management - the Finance Form section on a Lead, will only be available will only be available to users with the 'F&I Form Role’ Role is Yard based - the Form will only display for Leads that match this Yard Role has Managers - Managers can ...
How To Create a Finance Form (F&I Form)
Users who belong to the 'F&I Form Role' will see a Finance Section on all Leads. On expanding of the Section a thumbnail of created Finance Forms will display and the Add button displays. The '+' icon on the grey Action Menu includes an option to add ...
How to Approve and Convert a Finance Form
Only Users who are flagged as Managers in the 'F&I Form' Role can approve and convert the Quote into Finance. Managers will receive an In-app Notification and Email advising that a Finance From is created. On click of the In app Notification or the ...
Adding a Fleet Quote
Creating a Fleet Quote From a Lead Open or Create a Lead From either the Communication icon on the Lead or the Fleet Quote section, add a new 'Fleet Quote'. (See the guide Fleet Quote Builder - Settings for options on adding a Fleet Quote) The below ...
Searching for a Finance Form (F&I Form)
The Form Filter on the Dashboard includes 'F&I Form'. On selection of this filter, your query will only return leads with a Finance Form included. We would recommend searching by other filters e.g., date range, lead id if available, customer details ...