Within the My Company, My Yards, My Details and My Users screens there is a section labelled 'Email Preferences'. The fields in this section can be used to set the default email templates for an individual user, yard or for the whole account.
1. Company - If you set the default emails at the Company only level ANY email from any user will default to the Company level default templates.
2. Yard - If you set the default emails at the Yard level any email sent on a listing from that particular yard will default to the Yard level default templates. The Yard setting overrules whatever is set at Company level.
3. User - If you set the default emails at the User level any email sent on a listing from that particular user will default to the User level default templates. The User setting overrules whatever is set at the Company or Yard levels.
- Email Template - Select the default email template you want to use when sending a Email Response to a customer (via My Emails, Dashboard, View Lead etc). Note - will only allow you to select Email Templates with type = Email Response
- Email Reply Template - Select the default email template you want to use when sending an Email Reply to a customer. An Email Reply is when you have the 'Track Email Conversation' role on and have captured a customers reply to your email, and then you wish to reply to them a second time. It can be set as it's own unique default template as you may not want to use a video email template once the email conversation is in full swing. Note - will only allow you to select Email Templates with type = Email Reply.
- Live Lead Template - Select the template that will be the users default when they send a Live Leads email from 'Email Campaigns'. Note - will only allow you to select Email Templates with type = Live Leads.
Note - in the My Company and My Yards screens you will see additional fields for;
- 'Email Header' and 'Email Footer'.
- Wholesale Quote Template
Email Header and Footer
These can be used to default the 'Standard Email Response' template (ID#1)' to a particular Header or Footer graphic. The Header and Footer Image Type must be chosen in the 'Images' screen when loading your graphic. These fields will ONLY work with the 'Standard Email Response' template (template ID#1) or another customised template. Most other email templates will have been built with the header and footer images built into the template itself.