Lead Management - Auto Allocate by Rotation
When a new lead is captured electronically (via email or API if not specified as belonging to a particular user in the API integration) - Dealers can now set up a Lead Management setting that users a 'Manager Rotation' instead of the 'Automatically Allocated' function that exists. The Lead Management setting can be set up by Make, Yard, Source and Campaign, so when electronic leads are received that match the correct criteria the Leads will be assigned by rotation to each of the selected Managers. With the 21.5.1 May release, managers may now be entered multiple times in a single rotation. This is controlled via a new Tick box "Allow Managers Multiple Selections".
Creating the Lead Management Record
- On the Lead Management Setting is a new 'Use Manager Rotation' option. On tick the 'Managers' section displays.
- The existing function of Email Recipients, Outgoing Emails and SMS Recipients is still available.
- Managers that display in the list are defined by the Yard settings that applied. For example if 'All Yards' are selected then All Users in the Manage Leads role will display, but if there are add restrictions then only the applicable Managers display.
- Warning messages will display if the same User is selected twice in the rotation
- Sort order of the rotation can be modified by dragging and dropping by 'clicking' on the 'arrow icon' next to the users name. When the sort order is changed the rotation will reset back to the first available user selected.
- The 'active' flag for the Users can be edited on this screen, and there is also on option on the 'My Details' screen that enables users to flag themselves as being 'On Holiday' - when this is selected the 'active' flag is removed for. When returning an active user this will also reset the current rotation.
My Details - Account Preferences
The following screenshot shows the My Details screen with the 'On Holiday' option
Adding Rostered Days Off
As of 20.8.1 it's now possible to add recurring Rostered Days Off for your sales team. This function ensures that salespeople/managers who are not scheduled to work will not be automatically allocated a new captured lead on their days off. You can read more about this function HERE
In a Yard where Auto Rotation is configured, when you delete a User, that user will now be automatically removed from the Auto Rotation (both in and after hours)
Lead Allocation - Rostered Days Off
As of 20.8.1 it is now possible to set up 'Rostered Days Off' when using the automatic rotation with the 'Use Manager Rotation' setting enabled. Rostered Days Off need to work in conjunction with the function allowing the automatic rotation of new ...
Re-Allocation via Rotation
Summary Introduced in the 23.9.1 sprint, the ability to re-allocate a lead to another user in a rotational queue is now available through automations. The most likely scenario for this to be used is outlined below New Lead Recieved and is allocated ...
Role Management - Group Lead Allocation
If a dealership is part of a group it is possible to activate the 'Group Lead Allocation' role in order to move leads from one AutoPlay account to another. With the 'Group Lead Allocation' role you can add the user ID of a user in the destination ...
Lead Management - How To Set Up Recipients For New Electronic Leads
The Lead Management screen is used to manage the first recipients of new electronic leads that are captured automatically. The Lead Manager screen operates independently from the Manage Leads role which controls lead visibility, whilst the Lead ...
Role Management - Lead Manager Admin
The Lead Manager Admin role gives access to the Lead Management Settings, Write Up Fee and Report Dashboard Settings. The role is a User based role and includes the Manager Tick. Settings / Report Dashboard Settings / Special Offers Settings / ...