Automation - What Is AutoPlay Automation & Why You Should Use It
With so much activity occurring at a dealership or across a dealer group it can be difficult to ensure that all customers are communicated with at the right time, with the right message. With AutoPlay AUTOMATION we have built in a wide range of automation triggers designed to send out personalized messages and calls to action to help dealerships progress their leads down the road-to-a-sale - even when individual contact by the sales team is not possible.
- Trigger automated activity based on actions completed in AutoPlay or scheduled time frames
- Specify the types of leads you want to trigger automation via customised Yard, Users, Sources, Campaigns or Makes
- Create different automation rules for different types of calendar events, close reasons, form types (TD, Appraisal etc) and progress stages – include or exclude as required
- Automate internal notifications, emails or SMS alerts to lead owners or managers
- Generate automated emails and SMS to potential customers utilising purpose-built templates and standard responses
- Set delays and escalations by combining multiple automation settings
- Establish blackout periods to “queue” or “suppress” automation activities
- Set up Brake points that prevent automation from triggering and opt out individual leads as required
- Retarget customers with automatically scheduled bulk Email or SMS campaigns
- Re-prospect potential customers with AutoPlays purpose built Live Leads eDM’s
- View a full history of all automation activities triggered for each rule
WHY SHOULD I USE AUTOPLAY AUTOMATION?
Automation is designed to supplement real phone, f-2-f, email or sms contact with your customers when resources do not allow for human interaction.
- Ensure consistent, reliable messaging with professional templates and consistent messaging
- Deliver regular touchpoints throughout the pre-sales process - achieving levels of communication and engagement difficult to achieve via manual activity
- Streamline follow up procedures and save the sales team time manually following up
- Achieve levels of communication difficult to achieve via manual activity
- Save time and money manually creating eDM’s and Live Lead campaigns
- Minimise leakage and maximise conversion opportunities with the right message, via the right channel at the right time
- Drive conversion and activity by becoming top of mind
- Track activity and conversion from Automation activity and adjust your strategy as required (COMING SOON)
Check out a sample Automation Deployment HERE
Automation - How Can I Use AutoPlay Automation? View A Sample Deployment
Automation is designed to be scaleable up and down to suit your dealership requirements. It can be used for internal comms or to control all your external comms. Check out the sample integration deployment shown below for ideas on how automation ...
Overview - Automation
The 'Automation' Settings screen will allow Dealers to setup actions, for example an Email Response that are triggered by certain events such as closing a lead as won or lost. Dealers can set the Timeframe the action is taken and the Standard ...
Automation - Communications
The Communications section can be used to set up either an automated Internal communication to staff or External communication to customers. The 'Type' of comms available to set up are; Email Notification - Internal email notification to other ...
Automation - Dealer Group Settings
With the popularity of AutoPlay Automation growing we've now added some tools to make it easier to set up for OEM's and Dealer Groups en masse. Instead of having to replicate 20 unique Automation settings for 20 different AutoPlay accounts you can ...
Automation - Trigger Filters
It possible to set up Trigger Filters to further narrow down the leads you want to include in your Automation Trigger. There are numerous 'Types' available to further narrow down the selection of leads that would trigger your Automation including; ...