Role Management - Lead Reminder Notification
The Lead Reminder Notification role is for setting up reminders when new leads are received.
Historically AutoPlay had a invisible setting in the Lead Management screens which triggered alerts when leads were not actioned. However this setting was not configurable which led to the role Lead Reminder Notification being built. When the role is added to a yard/account it supersedes existing role functionality.
To qualify as 'without action' we detect the following activities.
1. No individual SMS or SMS as Email
2. No individual Email Response (excluding an Automated Response)
3. No click to call recorded for Phone Calls
4. No Calendar Event Completed or No Show (don't count scheduled as this doesn't mean they spoke to the customer)
5. No Progress update to anything other than awaiting action
The role functions are;
- User specific
The types of Notifications available are
- In app Notifications (can be disabled for individual users if required)
- SMS notifications (can be disabled for individual users if required)\Notification to User
The role has two built in Role Attributes.
- Attribute 1 -> Time without action (2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days
- Attribute 2 -> Max Reminders (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) reminders at intervals of scheduled Time without action
AP1 users have the ability to view additional logging specifically for the SMS 'Lead Reminder Notification' role. In this role in the action menu there is a 'SMS Log' option which gives a break down of all the SMS reminders generated as a result of this role, including;
- Date SMS Created
- Date Lead Created
- Lead ID
- Phone number SMS was sent to
This information is able to be downloaded as required.
Role Management - Managing Notifications
Splitting Role Notifications In 20.8.1 we improved the way Notifications are handled within selected roles. Where previously in app Notifications, Email and SMS notifications were controlled via a single 'Notifications' check box we've now added ...
Role Management - Closed Won Notification
A new role has been added “Receive Closed Lead as Won Notification'. This is a Yard based role. Any users added to the role, will receive a notification of any leads that are set to ‘Close Won’ for the specified yards. The notification will include ...
Role Management - Close Lost Notification
The Receive Closed Lead As Lost Notification is the mid point between the default anyone can close status and the more restrictive Closed Permission role. The Close Lead Notification role allows Users to close leads as lost BUT will automatically ...
Role Management Overview
Role Management is available for Autoplay Users and users who are assigned to the 'Role Manager Admin' role. Managers can add or remove users to the Role, Non-Managers have view only access. Not all Roles can be administered to users with the ...
Role Management - Send Lead & Appraisal SMS
Allows the user to send an SMS from a Lead or an Appraisal. Role is yard/user specific. Instead of sending via an SMS capable device the SMS be be sent from within AutoPlay utilising an SMS Gateway (must be signed up to use AutoPlay SMS Gateway as ...