Role Management - Custom Lead Sources
Dealer-level role. If assigned to dealer then their lead source list will ONLY be records created for them or the dealer group that they belong to.
You can now have custom Lead Sources. Works in the following way;
- New Role called CUSTOM LEAD SOURCE
- From the AutoPlay Account create New Item. If Role CUSTOM LEAD SOURCE is not ticked the Lead Source will append to the Default list.
However if the role IS set up it will create a unique list.
- Add the Lead Source Name. If you want it to be for a group instead of a single dealership then choose the Group from the drop down.
When setting up a group make sure to choose the head office account as the Client to ensure they have the same sources.
- If System is ticked that means the Lead Source will not be able to be selected manually. As at 12/12/16 the only System Lead Sources are
Prospecting Activity, CRM Activity and Marketing Activity. These tie into the Prospect & CRM screen – when a record is converted to a lead from that screen it automatically applies the appropriate Lead Source.
- If setting up for a dealership using the generic lead sources you do not need to do anything – these 3 Lead Sources are already created in the default list. However if you create a custom list you also need to add mapping for these lead sources using the PROSPECT ACTIVITY TO LEAD SOURCE screen under Admin>Studio Admin
Role Management - Manage Sources & Campaigns
The 'Manage Sources & Campaigns' role enables any users within the role to access the 'Lead Source' and 'Lead Campaign' screens from Settings>Sales Pipeline Settings. For UK Clients it also provides access to the Test Drive Sources screen. 'Manage ...
Role Management - Custom Lead Source
The 'Custom Lead Source' role is a Dealer-level role that determines if an account uses a completely custom set of Lead Sources, or a mix of generic AutoPlay Lead Sources, Brand/Group/OEM Sources or Custom Dealer Sources set up within their own ...
Role Management - Lead Manager Admin
The Lead Manager Admin role gives access to the Lead Management Settings, Write Up Fee and Report Dashboard Settings. The role is a User based role and includes the Manager Tick. Settings / Report Dashboard Settings / Special Offers Settings / ...
Role Management - Lead Reminder Notification
The Lead Reminder Notification role is for setting up reminders when new leads are received. Historically AutoPlay had a invisible setting in the Lead Management screens which triggered alerts when leads were not actioned. However this setting was ...
Role Management - Group Lead Allocation
If a dealership is part of a group it is possible to activate the 'Group Lead Allocation' role in order to move leads from one AutoPlay account to another. With the 'Group Lead Allocation' role you can add the user ID of a user in the destination ...