Role Management - Group Account Visibility
Offer To Dealer Group
A new Group Type has been added - 'Group Type Visibility'. When Dealers are added to this Group Type they will be able to
- See Appraisals logged by each Dealer within that Group and if bidding is enabled then Users will be able to place bids on these Appraisals.
- Create a Wishlist and pull back matching listings and appraisals across all dealers within the Group.
For the Role Management to work there is a dependancy on the Group Type also existing.
Setting Up the Group Type
- Set Up Group Type 'Group Account Visibility'
- Add Make or leave blank to apply to 'Any Make'
- Set Trade In Offer Time Limit (Hours) - this setting determines how long Dealers within the Group can place Bids on the logged Appraisals
- Add Dealers
- Only Users added to the 'Group Account Visibility' Role can send out Appraisals as Group Offers.
- When Allow Bidding is enabled on the Role, then users added to the role will be able to place Bids.
- A restriction on Make exists on the Role - note if the Group setup as a Make then this will restrict what Makes will use the 'Make Offer' function.
- If a Dealer requires some users to have bidding on, and then other users to have bidding off, then two separate roles can be added to the Account.
Note: The Make restrictions on the Group setting and Role Management apply to the Make on the Lead
Role Management - Group Reporting By Make
New Role - 'Group Reporting By Make' The new role set by AP1 only for 'Group Reporting By Make'. This will be a role with no yards, no Managers but will allow multiple Makes to be selected. The role is for Group parent accounts only. The role will ...
Role Management - Display Dealer Group Leads
If you run a large dealership Group and have permission to do so AutoPlay can set up the 'Display Dealer Group Leads' role in Role Management. This role adds a 'Dealership' drop down to the Lead Dashboard. The Group head office can then view basic ...
Role Management - Group Lead Allocation
If a dealership is part of a group it is possible to activate the 'Group Lead Allocation' role in order to move leads from one AutoPlay account to another. With the 'Group Lead Allocation' role you can add the user ID of a user in the destination ...
Role Management - Vehicle Wishlist & Email
The Vehicle Wishlist & Email Role controls the notifications sent to users when a Wishlist matches against an existing Listing or Appraisal. When the Wishlist Matching routine runs, any users in this role will be emailed if one of their clients' ...
Role Management - Manage Contacts
The use of the Address Book is controlled via the 'Manage Contacts' Role. If added to the role user can view contacts and contact groups If flagged as Manager, user can add/edit/delete contacts and add/edit contact group If no role created then all ...