Assigning a Role Group to a User
- Select the User you want to add a Role Group to from Company Settings/My Users
- The Roles section includes a drop-down field 'Role Group'
- Select the Group
- If roles already exist on the User a prompt will appear 'This User already has Role Management setup. if you select a Role Group you will remove any existing roles for this user. Are you sure you wish to proceed? On click of yes the roles that make up this Role Group are assigned to the User.
- If no roles exist then the roles that make up this Role Group are assigned to the User.
- Additional roles can be added to the User as required.
Overview 'Role Groups' have been created to allow users to group roles together enabling these roles to be assigned to a User at the single click of a button. For example Sales Managers can have a seperate group of Roles to that of a Sales Person. ...
Role Management - Role Manager Admin
Role Overview Users in this role will have access to the'Role Management' and the 'Role Groups' screens in Company Settings. This will provide Users with the ability to see what Roles have been assigned to the Dealer. On opening the record, you ...
Role Management - User Admin Role
Role Overview The User Admin Role controls the visibility of 'My Users' within Settings>Company Settings>My Users. If a User does not have the User Admin role at all they cannot see My Users. If a User has the User Admin role they can view the list ...
Role Management - Lead Manager Admin
The Lead Manager Admin role gives access to the Lead Management Settings, Write Up Fee and Report Dashboard Settings. The role is a User based role and includes the Manager Tick. Settings / Report Dashboard Settings / Special Offers Settings / ...
Role Management - Display Dealer Group Leads
If you run a large dealership Group and have permission to do so AutoPlay can set up the 'Display Dealer Group Leads' role in Role Management. This role adds a 'Dealership' drop down to the Lead Dashboard. The Group head office can then view basic ...